MORE DARK THAN SHARK - FEATURE
SMALL CRAFT ON A MILK SEA
Five years after the appearance of his previous solo recording, Another Day On Earth, Brian Eno's new album, Small Craft On A Milk Sea, was released worldwide on November 2, 2010 (November 15 in the U.K.) in several formats.
• LIMITED EDITION BOX-SET packaged in a rigid, Birch paper-covered slipcase with printed and foil-blocked cover and spine, including:
- 180g heavyweight, double-disc vinyl pressing of the album in a full-colour, case-bound cover, lined in crimson stock with foil block
- CD pressing of the album along with an extra disc containing four bonus tracks, in a full-colour, case-bound cover, lined in crimson stock with foil blocked credit sheet
- High-quality lithographic print of a new Brian Eno artwork on 352gsm Mohawk Superfine stock, presented in a full-colour, case-bound cover, lined in crimson stock with tissue paper protection
• COLLECTORS' EDITION BOX-SET strictly limited to two hundred and fifty copies worldwide, includes everything in the Limited Edition Box-Set with the following additions:
- One-off, fully-documented, entirely unique and customised square silkscreen print by Brian Eno, printed on 330gsm Somerset Radiant White stock, signed and numbered in pencil
- Copper plate, etched with the title and edition number embedded in the slipcase spine
Tracks Emerald And Lime / Complex Heaven / Small Craft On A Milk Sea / Flint March / Horse / 2 Forms Of Anger / Bone Jump / Dust Shuffle / Paleosonic / Slow Ice, Old Moon / Lesser Heaven / Calcium Needles / Emerald And Stone / Written, Forgotten / Late Anthropocene
The Japanese edition of the CD digipak includes a bonus track, Invisible. Another bonus track, Loose Rein, is exclusive to the iTunes version of the album.
All formats include access to 24-bit WAV and 320kbps MP3 downloads.
PREVIOUS FEATURE: MAKING SPACE